Kristy provides supervision and consultation to social workers at various stages of their careers. Kristy is a Registered Clinical Supervisor with the Alberta College of Social Workers and currently serves as a member of the clinical committee with the Alberta College of Social Workers.
Kristy considers it a privilege to walk alongside other therapists in the journey to provide supervision. Kristy believes that trauma-informed approaches are key to all therapeutic relationships. As such, all supervision will be framed in a trauma-informed framework.
In a supervision relationship with Kristy you can expect the following:
- A clear supervision agreement that encourages a two-way process with goals jointly determined between supervisor and supervise.
- An expectation is that the supervisor has skills that will facilitate a positive and transparent learning relationship, encompassing respect, encouraging autonomy, and enhancing the supervisory experience.
- A supervision process that is both clinical and reflective,
- A space to attend to your own growth and wellness while exploring how to create a meaningful and authentic practice as a professional.
- Attention and respect to diversity in all areas.
- Provide a space to grow your practice through exploring professional development opportunities that best suit your framework of practice.
- Exploration of the safe and effective use of self to assist in coregulation for trauma-informed interventions.
Fees for supervision and consultation to be determined in conversation between the supervisee and supervisor.
For all supervision or consultation inquiries please contact Kristy at [email protected] to discuss in further detail.